Thursday, November 11, 2010

It's official - we have moved into the realm of SICK HEATER™.
I'm frying an egg on a sidewalk of ebola.
I'm runnin' so good I'm walkin'.
And so on.

I finished early today, as I was able to play out my daily sets during the afternoon, which frees up my evening.

Certainly this is absurdly unsustainable, but let's hope the SICK HEATER™ lasts just a couple of days longer.

I'm off to my martial arts class, which will be immediately followed by an advanced black belt only class. Then it's a quiet evening with a pizza and some TV.

Oh, and I'm running so well that my boss even gave me tomorrow off, totally unprompted, randomly.

The SICK™:

Beginning 11/11 bankroll: $980
End 11/11 bankroll $1127
Net: +$147
Today's FPP earned / cash value: 297 / $4.75
Total FPP accrued / cash value: 4290.31 / $68.64
Current Status (Multiplier): Silverstar (1.5)
Total tourneys played: 938
Average buyin: $7.42
Total amount invested: $6968
Total profit earned: $432.70
ROI: 6.21%

No comments: