Wednesday, November 10, 2010

I realized today that if I were to flip a coin 11 times in a row, the odds of it being tails every time are approximately 1 in 4,096. Huh. Kinda makes you think about the other night...

On the music front, I received an email this week that one of my former bands, The Red Plastic Buddha, had completed tracking and mixing on their sophomore effort, All Out Revolutions. I'm quite excited about this album, as I had a great deal of input on the initial songwriting and arrangement process. I also played almost all the keyboards (if not all?) on the album. Early mixes were quite promising.

On the poker front - another great day at the tables. Today, I won 9 heads up situations in a row and 12 of 14 overall. Btw, the odds of 9 in a row happening with a 50% probability of each are 1 in 1,024.

Is the variance/standard deviation really THIS big? Hard to know.

On the martial arts front, another class tonight. Aiming for 4 in a row this week. Hopefully both the poker and the martial arts stay hot.


The good:

Beginning 11/10 bankroll: $836
End 11/10 bankroll $980
Net: +$144
Today's FPP earned / cash value: 297 / $4.75
Total FPP accrued / cash value: 3993.31 / $63.89
Current Status (Multiplier): Silverstar (1.5)
Total tourneys played: 902
Average buyin: $7.20
Total amount invested: $6500
Total profit earned: $284.70
ROI: 4.38%

No comments: