Monday, December 13, 2010

A typical grindy day...plenty of ups and plenty of downs, but thankfully, a positive overall expectation again. I am now up over $400 since bottoming out on my last downswing.

I finally got SNG wiz software, as well as upgrading my Pokertracker. I have all that I need for now. It didn't cost me all that much, either, which is splendid because I'm totally broke due to the holiday season. It's pretty funny how you can maintain a live bankroll but still be utterly broke in the real world...

The Wiz software is already coming in handy. I'm identifying a lot of leaks and shoring them up as we speak. I'm using the software about 1-2 hours a day in addition to playing. There's still a lot more work to do, but I'm very happy that I'm identifying definite spots for improvement. I think the most devastating thing would be to not be able to identify those spots, and not understand why I wasn't just crushing $13s at 15% already.

EDIT: Snuck in 18 more tourneys at EXACTLY break-even. 5 1sts, no 2nds. Apparently 5 1sts and no seconds in 18 tourneys yields exactly break-even. Weird.

Current Bankroll: $858.08
FPP Balance / cash value: 11587.62 / $185.40
Total tourneys played: 1793
Average buyin: $8.90
Total amount invested: $15,956.50
Total poker profit earned: $108.00
Total additional cash bonuses earned: $100.00
ROI (including cash bonuses and points) : 0.68% (2.47%)

No comments: