Wednesday, January 05, 2011

* January has been a total rollercoaster thus far. I started playing a bit more $25s than I initially wanted to, just to see what would happen. I experienced a nice 15 BI downswing almost immediately! Yay for -$357 through 60 games there!

* On the $13 front, I'm about breakeven thus far in the year, still down 20 BI overall. The bankroll is intact, but limping a bit. More on numbers later, once I decide on a format.

* I did take last year's FPP and took a shot at the Sunday $215. I promptly got colddecked for 90 minutes, got KK, raised, got min-reraised, sighed at the obvious AA-QQ, and pushed into an insta-call. Villain flips up AA, I flip off the screen, and resume building the points back up after obviously getting no help.

* Depositing has also been an issue - Pstars got a new depositer and they are only letting me deposit incrementally. Thus, things are fucked up in terms of calcs thus far. When I straighten them out (hopefully tomorrow) I will start posting numbers. Now that I'm down almost $400 on the year, I can't really mess around too much until I have my full bankroll compliment, so I'm off the $25s til I can get that sorted.

Variance ho! I now have two red walls to contend with...

No comments: